The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification, you must provide us with a written communication by email that sets forth the specified information below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing on the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest you first contact an attorney.
Please use the format below (including section numbers).
1. Identify the specific URLs (or other unique identifying information of material) that OtherPeoplesPixels has removed or to which OtherPeoplesPixels has disabled access.
2. Provide your name, address, email address, telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Cook County, Illinois if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the infringement or an agent of such person.
3. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result, message, or other item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown."
4. Include the following statement: "By signing electronically, I acknowledge and assert that my electronic signature carries the same legal significance as a traditional signature."
Electronically sign the email by using the format below and your name:
/s/ John Doe
5. Send the written communication to the following email address:
[ close this window ]