To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication by email that sets forth the specific information below.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
If you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Please use the format below (including section numbers).
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you are alleging has been infringed upon, or provide other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
2. Identify the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item number one above. If applicable, please identify the URL for each allegedly infringing item.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient for OtherPeoplesPixels to contact you, including a current mailing address, telephone number and an email address.
4. If possible, provide information sufficient to permit OtherPeoplesPixels to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (an email address is preferable).
5. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials referenced above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law."
6. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner of am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
7. Include the following statement: "By signing electronically, I acknowledge and assert that my electronic signature carries the same legal significance as a traditional signature."
Electronically sign the email by using the format below and your name:
/s/ John Doe
8. Send the written communication to the following email address:
[ close this window ]